- Make Thermo Scientific
- Hertz 50Hz/60Hz
- Model Complete Vanquish HLPC System
- Serial -
- Weight 123
- Voltage 240V
- Working Working
- Warranty 30-Day Warranty, 100% Parts and Labor
- Dimensions 63×72×93 in
- Shipping Type Freight
- Item Condition Pre-owned
- Manufacturing Date 2014-2019
Thermo Scientific Complete Vanquish HLPC System, Column + Detector + Sampler + Pump
This System Includes:
Column Compartment H VH-C10-A
- Wide column temperature ranges with cooling down to 5 °C (max. 18 K below ambient)
- Still-air thermostatting for minimum thermal mismatch by viscous heating for best possible efficiencies and resolution under UHPLC conditions
- Forced-air thermostatting for fast thermal equilibration and highest flexibility, e.g., for method transfer from other instruments
- Active eluent preheating and post-column cooling (Vanquish Column Compartment H only) for optimum separation control
- Advanced workflows, such as Tandem LC and LC-MS, online SPE, trap and loop heart-cut 2D-LC with the installation of up to two optional switching valves
Diode Array Detector CG VC-D11-A-01
Get the best performance, reliability, and flexibility in HPLC and UHPLC detection with Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Diode Array Detectors (DAD) and Multiple Wavelength Detectors (MWD). These detectors offer excellent linearity and optimized noise performance, and feature an ultra-wide dynamic range to allow detection of highly concentrated main compounds alongside trace-level impurities.
Vanquish DAD features
- Industry leading linearity with up to 2.7 AU
- Reduced interfering refractive index and thermal effects means less baseline drift and more reliable peak integration.
- Data acquisition at rates up to 250 Hz using up to 10 absorption channels and one spectral field delivers the best support of ultrafast separations.
- Easy-to-use detector with intuitive user interaction, convenient flow cell and lamp usage tracking, and the integrated wavelength validation through holmium oxide filter.
Split Sampler HT VH-A10-A
Combine excellent injection precision with huge sample capacity with Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Split Samplers. These samplers employ high-throughput performance to deliver the highest possible confidence in peak identification and quantitation. They provide unsurpassed sample dosing precision and are optimized for ruggedness and uptime, even under system pressures of up to 1500 bar (22,000 psi) and challenging eluent conditions. Now you can record UHPLC data over several days unattended, without running out of samples.
Maximum injection precision, huge sample capacity, high-throughput performance
- SmartInject technology for unrivaled retention time precision and extended column lifetime up to max. 1500bar (22,000psi)
- Out-of-the-box vial capacity of 216 samples
- Increase sample capacity to 23 well plates (up to 8832 samples) by adding the optional Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ Charger module
- By default, all thermostatted Vanquish Samplers utilize air stream cooling to maintain sample integrity
- Automated sample configuration using barcode reading
- Transfer of methods is incredibly easy
- Unlimited application flexibility with customizable gradient delay volume
Quaternary Pump F VF-P20-A
Extend the capabilities of the Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ LC platform by adding the flexibility of state-of-the-art quaternary solvent blending. Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ quaternary pumps incorporate SmartFlow™ pumping technology to ensure excellent flow and gradient precision, independent of eluent composition, at backpressures up to 1034 bar. These innovations give you unrivaled retention time precision and the highest confidence in your data, even when running ternary and quaternary gradients. They also provide more freedom for method transfer, method development, and application switching.
Enjoy Industry-leading pump performance
To get consistent results, you need smooth flow delivery and precise gradient composition. Vanquish quaternary pumps bring the flow delivery you expect from a Vanquish pump to flexible, state-of-the-art quaternary solvent blending for method transfer, method development, challenging ternary and quaternary gradient applications, or for fully exploiting specialty column chemistries.
- Rely on excellent flow accuracy and precision from ultra-precise piston drives
- Profit from built-in solvent degassing for enhanced flow stability and superior detector sensitivity
- Benefit from outstanding durability for the highest system up-time with low total cost of ownership
- Forget about tedious fluidic setup thanks to our innovative Thermo Scientific™ Viper™ fingertight fittings technology
Drive separations with more flexibility and dependability
Our SmartFlow pumping technology, with automatic compensation for changing eluent compressibility, ensures excellent flow and gradient precision, independent of eluent composition and backpressures. These innovations result in unrivaled retention time precision and the highest data confidence.
- Two pump pressure and flow-rate tiers:
- Vanquish Quaternary Pump F: Up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi) and 8 mL/min
- Vanquish Quaternary Pump C: Up to 700 bar (10,000 psi) and 10 mL/min
“REUZEit has been a great partner for our used equipment needs and always provide timely updates of new arrivals of consigned equipment.”
“Great company to work with. Tammy completed our first international equipment shipment with ease.”
“Fast response, open to adjusting schedule as needed, and great customer interaction.”