- Make Thermo Scientific
- Hertz 50Hz/60Hz
- Model Fraction Collector VF-F10-A
- Serial 021928A280
- Weight 50
- Voltage 120V/220V
- Working Working
- Includes ALL cables (power and data)|Power Cord
- Warranty AS-IS
- Dimensions 70×50×50 in
- Shipping Type Freight
- Item Condition Pre-owned
If applicable: Unit Powers on, no visible error messages or error codes.
Achieve compatibility while maintaining versatility: the Thermo Scientific™ Fraction Collector FT/F platform performs UHPLC and HPLC purification on a wide range of sample types, including proteins and active pharmaceutical compounds, and is fully compatible with Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ UHPLC systems and the Thermo Scientific™ UltiMate™ 3000 HPLC and UHPLC systems.
The Fraction Collector FT and the Fraction Collector F fluidics support analytical up to preparative flow rates and work with a variety of vessels, including 96-well plates, standard vials and tubes, and bottles, to enable smooth integration into every laboratory workflow.
With the Fraction Collector FT, laboratories can add an optional cooling configuration for expanded benefits.
- Maintains sample integrity, with optional cooling, even for temperature-sensitive and precious compounds used in biopharma workflows.
- Adjustable to different time and peak-based fraction collection modes per your workflow requirements.
- Compatible with all common separation techniques.
- Integrates with the Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS).
“REUZEit has been a great partner for our used equipment needs and always provide timely updates of new arrivals of consigned equipment.”
“Great company to work with. Tammy completed our first international equipment shipment with ease.”
“Fast response, open to adjusting schedule as needed, and great customer interaction.”