- Make Applied Biosystems
- Hertz 50Hz/60Hz
- Model 7900 HT FAST PCR
- Serial 279002309
- Weight 21
- Voltage 220V
- Working Not Working
- Includes Power Cord
- Warranty AS-IS
- Dimensions 30×21×25 in
- Shipping Type TNT
- Item Condition For parts or not working
- Manufacturing Date 12/2008
Applied Biosystems 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System 384-Well or 96-Well
Used - unit is in good working condition, please see photos for details on cosmetic condition and what's included. Unit will be tested before shipping.
The 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System is a real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 96-well and 384-well plate compatibility and the TaqMan® Low Density Array with fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional Fast real-time PCR capability.
• Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate
• Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction
• Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences
• 96-well or 384-well plate compatibility (including the TaqMan® Low Density Array)
• Optional Enterprise edition software provides data analysis tools that support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines providing data integrity and security
• Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing you to increase your lab's productivity
• Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
The 7900HT System is a high-throughput real-time PCR system that detects and quantitates nucleic acid sequences. An optional Automation Accessory (not included) combined with 384-well plate capability make the 7900HT system ideally suited to meet the high-throughput requirements of today's drug discovery process. Key applications include gene expression quantitation and the detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) using the fluorogenic 5' nuclease assay.
The 7900HT system is a versatile research tool that can accommodate any real-time PCR need. User-interchangeable thermal cycling block formats let you select the format that’s right for your project, using industry-standard 96-well and 384-well formats, as well as a novel 384-well TaqMan® Low Density Array and a new Fast 96-well block that reduces run times from 2 hours to about 30 minutes. An easy automation upgrade path lets you add features to meet throughput demands.
For additional product information, please visit the following website:
“REUZEit has been a great partner for our used equipment needs and always provide timely updates of new arrivals of consigned equipment.”
“Great company to work with. Tammy completed our first international equipment shipment with ease.”
“Fast response, open to adjusting schedule as needed, and great customer interaction.”