- Make AES
- Hertz 50Hz/60Hz
- Model Dilumat 4
- Serial 42091361
- Weight 13
- Voltage 120V/220V
- Working Working
- Includes Power Cord
- Warranty AS-IS
- Dimensions 60×59×52 in
- Shipping Type Freight
- Item Condition Pre-owned
- Manufacturing Date N/A
If applicable: Unit Powers on, no visible error messages or error codes.
Dilumat 4 AESAP1056
The ultimate Dilumat 4 fully automated gravimetric diluter offers superior performance in traceability and automation to microbiology laboratories.
Secure and standardize the analysis, save time and money and achieve total traceability by performing all 3 operations at once: weighing, diluting and recording.
The Dilumat 4 eliminates operator variance and fatigue, automates dilution, provides GLP traceability and allows easy calibration by the operator.
The Dilumat 4 can dispense into bags or other containers and is available with bar code reader (identification of sample, broth and operator). It can be fitted with up to four pumps (up to four different diluents) simultaneously.
- No need to spend time and effort weighing out exact amounts of sample – speeds up the whole process. Dilution time is only 10-15 seconds for 250g.
- No need for diluent blanks – a saving in time and consumables.
- The dispensing arm automatically drops down to the blending bag or vessel when ready to dispense.
- No inaccuracies due to incomplete sample volume – the diluent will not be added until sufficient sample has been included for the required dilution (accurate to 0.1g of sample weight).
- An optional ticket printer can generate labels to help track the sample throughout the analysis.
- This laboratory diluter can operate with samples up to 1,500g for maximum flexibility.
- Can connect to a PC or operate as a stand-alone unit.
“REUZEit has been a great partner for our used equipment needs and always provide timely updates of new arrivals of consigned equipment.”
“Great company to work with. Tammy completed our first international equipment shipment with ease.”
“Fast response, open to adjusting schedule as needed, and great customer interaction.”